Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Colon Infection Dog My Dog And Food.?

My dog and food.? - colon infection dog

Maybe I'm worried, but I changed my dog food a week ago. My dog started with diarrhea with blood on it. I took him to the vet and said I had colitis and as they have an infection or worms, which were not treated with antibiotics and told me to eat a light diet. The vet and emergency vet said it is very likely due to the fact that irritable bowel can cause blood in stools.I, was followed by the appointment and also with normal stool. In a few days later, which is new. He drinks well and everything is normal behavior for him, but I think the food made them sick. Has anyone had this problem with their dog after the adoption of dog food? Although the vet assured me that all is well with him, I'm still worried. The only reason why I have not changed back to a normal diet, they can not pay $ 40 more per bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment