Thursday, December 31, 2009

Homemade Rabbit Cage Homemade Rabbit Cage?

Homemade Rabbit Cage? - homemade rabbit cage

Ok I saved this rabbit out of the poor population in the last year and was a very happy bunny, he likes to go and have fun. But because I work harder, because there is no school, and goes off to college this autumn, I will not allow as much as I wanted and I feel terrible and I can play a cage and not just a plain boring cage as it is today, it's just a rectangle and not much else to say. I do not have much money to spend (if I have a house "new", that love can and will actually move, such as multi-level. So if someone knows that it can do anything please let me know. Moreover, if you Have an idea for toys that rabbits love feasible please let me know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment