Sunday, January 3, 2010

Futures Options Margin Buying Futures On Margin And Demanding Delivery?

Buying futures on margin and demanding delivery? - futures options margin

I think I missed something, but if possible, the risk is not only the market risk - this is not a "risk" the thinking on this topic.
What I mean is:

Take long position, while in the performance bond (margin). Take a few minutes, until the expiration date and the cover, so that the elimination of market risks (price volatility). When the contract came to power and his long-term position is open - when the demand for physical delivery of the goods. Obviously, the point is, if you bought at 10:1, for example, its profit margin is more than obvious.
I thought for similar cases in the traditional stocks, CFDs, options, spot, swaps - but between those instruments, "margin" is always a loan, not a deposit of "good faith".
Another thing I noticed that 90% of drivers who do not participate in physical delivery. This means that even if I think it is true, then we have a brokerage in respect of serious (or 500k to pay for membership in CBOT (Nymex) has to find) any + bureaucracy.
Also, I am not sure if the clearING Home I will maintain in cases where the intention of their position to + I do not know whether some tests require ridiculous it is prepared to manage the delivery of secure online payments (eg + Quota).
But honestly, I do not know care for material goods to buy gold / Forward FX contracts will be good. Nevertheless, for 2 years studying economics only what I have learned is that the only purpose of the dealers that need to earn money, regardless of whether the party who loses everything (... a score more fun for the weekend -- although I am 100% serious to say).

Well, I have no intention of keeping the issue open for long if there is a truth ... but ...

Thanks

2 comments:

naaner said...

I'm not sure how to interpret what you mean when you say you get a guaranteed profit. How to make a profit by buying just before the deadline? To enjoy a margin account, but if the price rises do not expire will not be for profit (excluding the shipping costs or time to market).

There is no guarantee of profits in this way, other people can receive delivery is carried out every time!

naaner said...

I'm not sure how to interpret what you mean when you say you get a guaranteed profit. How to make a profit by buying just before the deadline? To enjoy a margin account, but if the price rises do not expire will not be for profit (excluding the shipping costs or time to market).

There is no guarantee of profits in this way, other people can receive delivery is carried out every time!

Post a Comment