Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Much Money Does Millenium Scholarship In Nevada Have Does Anyone Know About The Nevada Millenium Scholarship?

Does anyone know about the nevada millenium scholarship? - how much money does millenium scholarship in nevada have

ok so I'm one years of high school and I am eligible for the scholarship millennium. My average is 3.25, and I still have a year to get even higher. Now, my question is, nobody really knows how much money you are on the scholarship of the millennium, and for each year or only once?

1 comment:

Sassy Cassie said...

yes ... You are eligible for the scholarship millennium. You can consult the pages of the State Treasurer all information super detailed. At this point you need to maintain or 3.25 secondary school to qualify.

Post a Comment