Monday, February 1, 2010

Dentitex Replacement Heads Where To Buy Replacement Heads For Aldi Dentitex Sonic Toothbrush?

Where to buy replacement heads for Aldi Dentitex Sonic Toothbrush? - dentitex replacement heads

My electric toothbrush has just died, so I wanted to Aldi in Sonic Dentitex a special offer today. I came and asked where the heads substitute for the bulk of the cost of these things, and she said she did not offer it, so I went home without a brush with the hope of buying something on the net.
Do you know where I could buy replacement brush heads for it?
Thank you!

2 comments:

ironside... said...

I bought this toothbrush Aldi today in the box is a card to one of the brushes are replaced with the package provided. Brush head replacement brush head 6 times more than € 4.75 P & P. Hope this helps.

BRIAN C said...

Aldi's phone service in the UK 0870 7876177

Post a Comment