Friday, February 12, 2010

Homemade Dog Bed Did My Homemade Dog Treats Give My Puppy Diarrhea?

Did my homemade dog treats give my puppy diarrhea? - homemade dog bed

I have my dog and the dog treats homemade last night in the middle of the night was diarrhea all over the tray and pillows and everything. Trade in 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup milk, 1 cup peanut butter and 1 teaspoon of baking soda in them. Is there anything in them that it could lead to something? I do not think that's because he eats peanut butter, peanut butter all the time. Last night I had 3 small snacks before bed, but it was a pile of shit in his cage. We took him to bed and then went to # 1 and # 2. Then he is in his cage. Has anyone suggestions about what could be the cause?

5 comments:

Anthony C said...

She gave him milk. Dogs are lactose intolerant.

The food is cooked, the rice should help the digestion.

fbifiles said...

This could be the whole wheat flour. Some dogs can not tolerate wheat gluten in wheat flour. It would have been unbelievable. My dog is a little milk at a time, because it disturbs the stomach (makes your stools are) very softly.

Bonzie12 said...

Some dogs react in this way, the milk so it could be, dass but it was probably the issue.

Jennifer said...

Yes, because they milk and lactose intolerance

No name said...

and the two ingredients that were sprung on me the flour milk, cow's milk can be for dogs and wheat, but can cause diarrhea, skin allergies.

A cup of milk will be assigned if the milk cookies, omit the flour, baking powder.

You can rice flour, peanut butter.
Every year I make dog biscuits for my clients. I make chicken and carrots, I 1 1 / 2 cups rice flour 1 / 4 cup fresh carrots, a graduate of an egg, add the chicken broth with less sodium, add the chicken broth until ready to use "that the mixture is moist, bake 350 for cooking Crisp 1 / 2 hours to a baking sheet and cook for another 1 / 2 hours to transform

I also use sweet potatoes, pumpkins can, peanut butter, never dip my dog biscuits and I always use rice flour.

Post a Comment