Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pregnancy Or Menopause Quiz Had Very Heavy Periods Now Kind Of Light Not Pregnant What Else Could It Be?

Had very heavy periods now kind of light not pregnant what else could it be? - pregnancy or menopause quiz

Hello I am 36 years old and in the last 5 or 6 years my periods have been very difficult. went to my gynecologist and she had a biopsy of the uterus and said everything was in order. My husband and I have tried to witness (a child I had a vasectomy) turnaround in the last year has been one years this month nothing yet! during the last 3 months were my times a lot easier. I am now 4 days late and a pregnancy test this morning was negative. He was sure it would be good if I had been feeling sick lately. with my 2 other children who had bled during my pregnancy. I have an online quiz that may be menopause, I let off and after the test is not as if anyone out there any idea what has happened, let me know! I have recently moved to another state and I am currently back on the search for a gynecologist, when a white man in Manhattan, KS thats good woman, and please also planned.
I thank you in advance for both

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that pregnancy tests are not always correct. to be pregnant, knows that many women they are even before the test to become pregnant, especially if it is not your first pregnancy. Are there age all the symptoms such as nausea, etc.?

Change in diet can make a difference, or a sudden increase in the exercise.

Post a Comment